Prepare to work safely in the construction industry (White Card)
This course is an introduction into safe work practices for the construction industry. It is designed to meet Workplace Health and Safety requirements for a site safety induction and must be achieved before access to any building and construction.
Once assessed as competent the participant will receive an official Workplace Health & Safety white card.
Participants must be at least 13 years of age and have a sound knowledge of the English language.
$270 per participant
1 day (approximately 8 hours)
Legislation, Regulation and Standards
WHS communication processes, including the role of representatives
Basic principles of risk management
Prevention of injury and illness in the workplace
Interpreting common safety signs and symbols
First aid, fire safety and personal protection equipment
Funding available for
these courses through
CSQ funding is paid directly to Dawsons Training. Where CSQ funding doesn’t cover the full cost of the program, you will be required to contribute towards the remaining course fees.
If you believe you are eligible and wish to proceed with subsidised training, please complete the Application Form and send through to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Read MoreMSMWHS201 Conduct Hazard Analysis and MSMPER300 Issue Work PermitsThis training course is based on the Units of Competency MSMWHS201 Conduct Hazard Analysis and MSMPER300 Issue Work Permits. The Conduct Hazard Analysis unit of competency covers the skills and
- Read MoreTLILIC0005Licence to operate a boom-type Elevating Work Platform (boom length 11 metres or more)The training to achieve this High Risk Work Licence – (WP), consists of 3 components: formal theory training, supervised work experience and practical assessment. Our Work Ready course consists of
- Read MoreUETDRRF004 Perform Rescue from a Live LV Panel and HLTAID009 Provide Cardiopulmonary ResuscitationThis training course is based on the Units of Competency UETDRRF004: Perform rescue from a live LV panel and HLTAID009 Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation. This course describes the skills and knowledge
- Read MoreHLTAID011 Provide First Aid and HLTAID009 Provide Cardiopulmonary ResuscitationThis first aid course aims to provide participants with the necessary skills to provide; first aid response, life support and management of casualty(s), incidents and emergency situations. The nationally accredited
- Read MoreTLILIC0040Licence to Operate a Non-slewing Mobile Crane (greater than 3 tonnes capacity)The training to achieve this High Risk Work Licence – Non-Slewing Mobile Crane (CN), consists of 3 components: Formal theory training, supervised work experience and Licensing assessment. Our Work Ready