Licence to perform Dogging
The training to achieve this High Risk Work Licence – Dogging (DG), consists of 3 components: Formal theory training, supervised work experience and Licensing assessment. We offer two options to obtain the licence:
Option 1 – Dogging WORK READY (5 days)
This is a 5 day intensive training and assessment course. Participants will attend on all 5 days to complete Formal Theory, practical training and Licensing assessment with our qualified trainer and assessor.
Option 2 – Dogging LOG BOOK (3 days Formal Training + Licensing Assessment)
During the 3 day formal theory session participants will gain the required knowledge to safely and effectively perform dogging operations, after which they will be required to obtain and log hours via work experience. The participant must be supervised when performing duties by a person with an equivalent licence in dogging operations. A log book showing the completed hours will be required to be sighted by the accredited assessor prior to assessment.
Participants are welcome to book in for assessment when their Supervisor feels they are competent to undertake the Mandated Licensing Assessment.
Please note: It is up to the participant to organise their own access to perform operations as a dogman under the supervision of a licenced Dogman.
Please note: It is up to the participant to organise their own access to perform operations as a dogman under the supervision of a licenced operator and obtain the required nominal hours.
Participants must be over the age of 18 and have a sound knowledge of the English language.
$Option 1: Dogging Work Ready (5 days)
Option 2: Dogging Log Book
(3 days - Theory) $850 +
Licensing Assessment $450 per participant
Work Ready 5 days
Logbook 3 days + Assessment
The training to achieve this High Risk Work Licence consists of 3 stages:
Formal theory training
- Practical Training
Supervised work experience (Only for Log book option)
Funding available for
these courses through
CSQ funding is paid directly to Dawsons Training. Where CSQ funding doesn’t cover the full cost of the program, you will be required to contribute towards the remaining course fees.
If you believe you are eligible and wish to proceed with subsidised training, please complete the Application Form and send through to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Read MoreLicense to Perform Rigging – Basic LevelThe training to achieve this High Risk Work Licence consists of 3 stages: Formal theory training, supervised work experience (nominal hours) and assessment. During the 2 day formal theory
- Read MoreTLILIC0005Licence to operate a boom-type Elevating Work Platform (boom length 11 metres or more)The training to achieve this High Risk Work Licence – (WP), consists of 3 components: formal theory training, supervised work experience and practical assessment. We offer three options to obtain
- Read MoreSite Supervisor TrainingThis course is designed for those required to undertake supervisory roles in the resources and infrastructure industry. The training consists of the following 3 nationally accredited units of competency (which are
- Read MoreUETTDRRF06Perform rescue from a live LV panelThis training course is based on the Units of Competency UETTDRRF06: Perform rescue from a live LV panel and HLTAID001 Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation. This course describes the skills and knowledge
- Read MoreRIIWHS202EEnter and Work in Confined SpacesThe confined space course is aimed at entering and working in confined spaces within the resource and infrastructure industries. It includes training in planning and preparation, including hazards and risk
- Read MoreRIIERR302DRespond to local emergencies and incidentsThis unit describes the skills and knowledge required to respond to a range of local emergencies and incidents. It includes implementing response plans, monitoring the situation, taking necessary precautionary measures,
- Read MoreCPCCWHS1001CPCCWHS1001 Prepare to work safely in the construction industry (White Card)This course is an introduction into safe work practices for the construction industry. It is designed to meet Workplace Health and Safety requirements for a site safety induction and must
- Read MoreMSMWHS217GAS TEST ATMOSPHERESThis unit is about testing the working atmosphere to determine if it is safe for the proposed. Testing involves the use of electronic test apparatus. The competency requires the person
- Read MoreRIIWHS204EWork Safely at HeightsThe working at heights course offers the use of height safety equipment, including safety harnesses and fall arrest systems appropriate to the working environment. Participants will also receive training in
- Read MoreTLILIC0008Non-slewing mobile crane (greater than 3 Tonnes capacity)During the 2 day formal theory sessions participants will gain the required knowledge to safely and effectively operate a non-slewing mobile crane, after which they will be required to obtain and
- Read MoreHLTAID003, HLTAID001First Aid and CPRThis first aid course aims to provide participants with the necessary skills to provide; first aid response, life support and management of casualty(s), incidents and emergency situations. The nationally accredited
- Read MoreTLILIC0003Licence to operate a Forklift TruckThe training to achieve this High Risk Work Licence – Forklift (LF), consists of 3 components: Formal theory training, supervised work experience and assessment. We offer three options to obtain
- Read MoreOperate a Gantry or Overhead CraneDuring this one day session, participants will gain the required knowledge and skills for the safe and effective operation of a gantry or overhead crane. This nationally accredited training consists