Licence to Operate a Non-slewing Mobile Crane (greater than 3 tonnes capacity)
The training to achieve this High Risk Work Licence – Non-Slewing Mobile Crane (CN), consists of 3 components: Formal theory training, supervised work experience and Licensing assessment.
Our Work Ready course consists of 5 days of intensive training including formal theory training, practical training and licensing assessment.
If you are interested in a Log Book option, please contact our office for further information and pricing.
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have a satisfactory level of numeracy, literacy and communications
- Have the ability to read, write, speak and understand English
- Wear safety boots, long pants and high vis shirt (or a high vis vest will be supplied)
- Provide 3 original evidence of identity documents as per WHSQ
$$1950 per participant per participant
8 hours per day over 5 days
Licence to Perform High Risk Work – DG (Licence to Perform Dogging)
- Legislation, Regulation and Standards
- Plan and prepare the work
- Identify potential workplace hazards
- Apply appropriate hazard prevention/control measures
- Assess and secure equipment and work area
- Set up and dismantle the crane
- Secure and transfer loads
- Carry out crane operations
- Shut down and secure equipment
Funding available for
these courses through
CSQ funding is paid directly to Dawsons Training. Where CSQ funding doesn’t cover the full cost of the program, you will be required to contribute towards the remaining course fees.
If you believe you are eligible and wish to proceed with subsidised training, please complete the Application Form and send through to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Read MoreMSMWHS201 Conduct Hazard Analysis and MSMPER300 Issue Work PermitsThis training course is based on the Units of Competency MSMWHS201 Conduct Hazard Analysis and MSMPER300 Issue Work Permits. The Conduct Hazard Analysis unit of competency covers the skills and
- Read MoreTLILIC0005Licence to operate a boom-type Elevating Work Platform (boom length 11 metres or more)The training to achieve this High Risk Work Licence – (WP), consists of 3 components: formal theory training, supervised work experience and practical assessment. Our Work Ready course consists of
- Read MoreUETDRRF004 Perform Rescue from a Live LV Panel and HLTAID009 Provide Cardiopulmonary ResuscitationThis training course is based on the Units of Competency UETDRRF004: Perform rescue from a live LV panel and HLTAID009 Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation. This course describes the skills and knowledge
- Read MoreHLTAID011 Provide First Aid and HLTAID009 Provide Cardiopulmonary ResuscitationThis first aid course aims to provide participants with the necessary skills to provide; first aid response, life support and management of casualty(s), incidents and emergency situations. The nationally accredited
- Read MoreCPCWHS1001Prepare to work safely in the construction industry (White Card)This course is an introduction into safe work practices for the construction industry. It is designed to meet Workplace Health and Safety requirements for a site safety induction and must