Operate a Gantry or Overhead Crane
During this one day session, participants will gain the required knowledge and skills for the safe and effective operation of a gantry or overhead crane.
This nationally accredited training consists of both theory and practical sessions.
Participants must have a sound knowledge of the English language.
$495 per participant
1 Day (approximately 8 hours)
- Legislation, Regulation and standards
- Identifying and assessing hazards and risks
- select and implement appropriate control measures
- Plan the work
- Conduct routine checks
- Secure and transfer a load
- Operate a gantry and overhead crane
- Shut down and secure the equipment
Funding available for
these courses through
CSQ funding is paid directly to Dawsons Training. Where CSQ funding doesn’t cover the full cost of the program, you will be required to contribute towards the remaining course fees.
If you believe you are eligible and wish to proceed with subsidised training, please complete the Application Form and send through to email@example.com
- Read MoreMSMWHS201 Conduct Hazard Analysis and MSMPER300 Issue Work PermitsThis training course is based on the Units of Competency MSMWHS201 Conduct Hazard Analysis and MSMPER300 Issue Work Permits. The Conduct Hazard Analysis unit of competency covers the skills and
- Read MoreTLILIC0005Licence to operate a boom-type Elevating Work Platform (boom length 11 metres or more)The training to achieve this High Risk Work Licence – (WP), consists of 3 components: formal theory training, supervised work experience and practical assessment. Our Work Ready course consists of
- Read MoreUETDRRF004 Perform Rescue from a Live LV Panel and HLTAID009 Provide Cardiopulmonary ResuscitationThis training course is based on the Units of Competency UETDRRF004: Perform rescue from a live LV panel and HLTAID009 Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation. This course describes the skills and knowledge
- Read MoreHLTAID011 Provide First Aid and HLTAID009 Provide Cardiopulmonary ResuscitationThis first aid course aims to provide participants with the necessary skills to provide; first aid response, life support and management of casualty(s), incidents and emergency situations. The nationally accredited
- Read MoreCPCWHS1001Prepare to work safely in the construction industry (White Card)This course is an introduction into safe work practices for the construction industry. It is designed to meet Workplace Health and Safety requirements for a site safety induction and must
- Read MoreTLILIC0018Licence to Operate a Non-slewing Mobile Crane (greater than 3 tonnes capacity)The training to achieve this High Risk Work Licence – Non-Slewing Mobile Crane (CN), consists of 3 components: Formal theory training, supervised work experience and Licensing assessment. Our Work Ready