Gantry and Overhead Crane
During this one day session, participants will gain the required knowledge and skills for the safe and effective operation of a gantry or overhead crane.
This nationally accredited training consists of both theory and practical sessions.
Participants must have a sound knowledge of the English language.
$495 per participant
1 Day (8am sharp to 4pm)
- Legislation, Regulation and standards
- Identifying and assessing hazards and risks
- select and implement appropriate control measures
- Plan the work
- Conduct routine checks
- Secure and transfer a load
- Operate a gantry and overhead crane
- Shut down and secure the equipment
Funding available for
these courses through
CSQ funding is paid directly to Dawsons Training. Where CSQ funding doesn’t cover the full cost of the program, you will be required to contribute towards the remaining course fees.
If you believe you are eligible and wish to proceed with subsidised training, please complete the Application Form and send through to firstname.lastname@example.org