Enter and Work in Confined Spaces
The confined space course is aimed at entering and working in confined spaces within the resource and infrastructure industries. It includes training in planning and preparation, including hazards and risk management controls. The participants will also gain skills for safely entering, working in or exiting confined spaces.
This nationally accredited training consists of both theory and practical sessions.
Participants must be at least 16 years of age and have a sound knowledge of the English language.
$270 per participant
1 Day (approximately 8 hours)
Legislation, Regulation and standards
Risk Assessments and Hierarchy of Control
JSEA’s, Permits and Safe Work Procedures
Correct use of harness and equipment
Atmospheric Monitoring Requirements
Standby Person – Roles and Responsibilities
Funding available for
these courses through
CSQ funding is paid directly to Dawsons Training. Where CSQ funding doesn’t cover the full cost of the program, you will be required to contribute towards the remaining course fees.
If you believe you are eligible and wish to proceed with subsidised training, please complete the Application Form and send through to email@example.com
- Read MoreRIIWHS204EWork Safely at HeightsThe working at heights course offers the use of height safety equipment, including safety harnesses and fall arrest systems appropriate to the working environment. Participants will also receive training in
- Read MoreTLILIC0005Licence to operate a boom-type Elevating Work Platform (boom length 11 metres or more)The training to achieve this High Risk Work Licence – (WP), consists of 3 components: formal theory training, supervised work experience and practical assessment. Our Work Ready course consists of
- Read MoreSite Supervisor TrainingThis course is designed for those required to undertake supervisory roles in the resources and infrastructure industry. The training consists of the following 3 nationally accredited units of competency (which are
- Read MoreUETDRRF004Perform rescue from a live LV panelThis training course is based on the Units of Competency UETTDRRF06: Perform rescue from a live LV panel and HLTAID001 Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation. This course describes the skills and knowledge
- Read MoreHLTAID011, HLTAID009First Aid and CPRThis first aid course aims to provide participants with the necessary skills to provide; first aid response, life support and management of casualty(s), incidents and emergency situations. The nationally accredited
- Read MoreCPCCWHS1001Prepare to work safely in the construction industry (White Card)This course is an introduction into safe work practices for the construction industry. It is designed to meet Workplace Health and Safety requirements for a site safety induction and must
- Read MoreMSMWHS217GAS TEST ATMOSPHERESThis unit is about testing the working atmosphere to determine if it is safe for the proposed. Testing involves the use of electronic test apparatus. The competency requires the person
- Read MoreCPCCLDG3001Licence to perform DoggingThe training to achieve this High Risk Work Licence – Dogging (DG), consists of 3 components: Formal theory training, supervised work experience and Licensing assessment. Our Work Ready course consists
- Read MoreTLILIC0018License to Operate a Non-slewing Mobile Crane (greater than 3 tonnes capacity)During the 2 day formal theory sessions participants will gain the required knowledge to safely and effectively operate a non-slewing mobile crane, after which they will be required to obtain and
- Read MoreTLILIC0003Licence to operate a Forklift TruckThe training to achieve this High Risk Work Licence – Forklift (LF), consists of 3 components: Formal theory training, supervised work experience and assessment. Our Work Ready course consists of
- Read MoreOperate a Gantry or Overhead CraneDuring this one day session, participants will gain the required knowledge and skills for the safe and effective operation of a gantry or overhead crane. This nationally accredited training consists